Triple Layer Forming Fabrics
Triple layer forming fabric in 20 shaft construction with fine yarns. The top side is 1x1 plain weave with excellent formation and increased retention while the machine side is 5 shaft weave with high wear potential. The weft ratio is available in 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1, all with oustanding drainage.
- For papers that require excellent printability.
- Excellent formation and fiber support.
- High wear resistance.
- High structural stability.
- Tissue papers.
- Newsprint, writing & printing paper, carbonless paper.
- Top or liner side for kraft and card board.
Triple layer forming fabric in 20 shaft construction with better yarns and higher density. The top side is 1x1 plain weave while the machine side is 5 shaft weave with high wear potential. The fabric is remarkable for its excellent fiber retention with optimized drainage and lower caliper for high speed paper machines.
- Very light wire marks.
- Lower caliper for high speed paper machines.
- Minor fiber and water carry in return-run.
- Easy to clean.
- Tissue & specialty papers.
- Newsprint, writing paper, carbonless paper, fine print.
- Tissue napkin, toilet tissue.